DESIGNATIO: Digital Marketing Coordinator (Officer Level)
REPORTS TO: General Manager – Partnerships (Fundraising)
LOCATION: Mumbai HO
SALARY RANG: INR 5.4Lac per annum
At Action Against Hunger, we drive change from the ground up, to make this world free from hunger. Since inception in 1979, we have led the global fight against hunger. Our work has impacted the lives of 15 million individuals, through a network of 7100 humanitarian professionals across 50 countries.
In India, our operations focus on taking decisive action against the causes and effects of malnutrition. Through grassroots interventions, we equip people with knowledge and awareness, so they can see their children grow up strong, and enable whole communities to prosper.
www.actionagainsthunger.in | Regd. as Fight Hunger Foundation in India
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with our communications and fundraising teams to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of donors who are interested in building and engaging with Action Against Hunger.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be the digital marketing expert of Action Against Hunger.
The indicative roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows:
- Working with the Fundraising and Communications team to strategize and execute plans to raise awareness and increase donations through different social media channels
- Executing the digital strategy including sourcing and creating content, uploading ads and analysing their success
- Website maintenance and Regular checks and updates of all digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
- Integrate all platforms necessary for digital fundraising (CRM, emailing platforms, donation gateways, etc.)
- Develop monitoring dashboards to track and analyse our digital campaigns and generate reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Program teams, finance, procurement, admin,
- Social media platforms etc.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A graduate in any field
- Having done a certification program in handling digital media
- Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
- Minimum 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Google Analytics/ Facebook Insights – Should have setup and used such platforms to measure and analyse effort of online marketing activities
- Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
- Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
- Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyse and report digital performance
- Content Writing, Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250–400-word article without too much effort
- Website Management (WordPress) – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO